Halls & Meeting Rooms:
Whether you’re an individual looking to hold a private Birthday Party, a company looking to book a business meeting, or a small business owner looking to hold weekly activity classes, we can accommodate you in one of our 3 main halls:
We can accommodate groups in our Youth Hall, Adult Hall or Dance studio (sprung floor), as well as 2 small meeting rooms, set as boardroom style with audio visual equipment.
For regular users there is also the availability for the storage of equipment in our central stores and west lobby entrance.
Is inside the main entrance of the building. Daytime hours we have a café service from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Why not arrive early for a cuppa and a chat, or stay after classes. In the evenings it is available for class instructors to manage as part of your hire. This will reopen when permitted under the step rules following national lockdown
Is free and on site behind the building.
All facilities will be subject to Covid-19 restrictions about social distancing and cleaning for the foreseeable future.
To make a booking or enquire:
Please use the email contact hire@framyca,org or call (0191 386 3356) to speak to our Centre Manager between 9 am and 1 pm, they are available currently only on Monday and Fridays, under Covid-19, so please do leave a message and they will endeavour to call you back.
Hire Costs from 1 April 2021:
- Hall Hire: Monday to Friday – Regular/ repeat usage, prices start from just £14.90 per hour;
- Hall Hire: Weekends, single usage, including birthday parties (Individual Events Maximum of 3 hours) £64.20;
- Meeting room – prices start from just £10.56 per hour;
- Youth Hall Kitchen Area – prices start from just £10.56 per hour.
- Storage of Equipment is available for those who regular hire our facilities at a weekly cost of 50p for shelf space and £3 for cupboard space. Storage is located in our newly developed central store or west lobby areas. Please ask about the small charge for this.
Circumstances may be slightly different as we work towards accommodating groups following the Covid-19 pandemic
Are you self employed and looking for a great location, in the heart of the community. We have flexible halls, and dance halls, with fees far lower than local sports halls, and you’ll be helping this lovely community building be sustainable for years to come.
Giving you the flexibility to hire our child free halls / spaces, and save money by catering yourself, with or without the use of our kitchen. Ensuring, happy children, and no mess in your home.
Serving snacks, hot drinks and light hot meals through the day. Available as part of private hire, for a small charge.